Anyone else on Availability Online for reservations?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
is anyone else using Availability Online for reservations? I'm having trouble and I'm trying to see if it's me or them. They are looking and will be getting back to me. This is the first time in 4 years I've had trouble.
If anyone else uses them can you check and see if you are working?
Thanks!

For anyone on Availability:
They just emailed me and called me. They are having problems with their server which is not affecting all of their clients - for instance they can access up where they are in Vermont. They are working on it but it's not something they can control. You can bet they are whipping their server to get it fixed though.
What a difference in service between these guys and the "big boys". They got back to me within about 1 hour.

No, but I miss you R!
heart.gif

For anyone on Availability:
They just emailed me and called me. They are having problems with their server which is not affecting all of their clients - for instance they can access up where they are in Vermont. They are working on it but it's not something they can control. You can bet they are whipping their server to get it fixed though.
What a difference in service between these guys and the "big boys". They got back to me within about 1 hour..
Hi gang,
I never went anywhere just been busy! We are back up now so if anyone else is with them I want to point out the great customer service and communication with Availability compared to what I hear is offered from the "big guys"!!

Back