Anyone familiar with Inn Road?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of them. Looks like hotel reservation software trying to make in roads in the B & B market I would guess.

Yeah, it seems to be more about GDS than anything else. I clicked on a few of their clients and I don't like the reservation interface. I did however find a really cute place I"d like to try next time we head to NYC!

Yeah, it seems to be more about GDS than anything else. I clicked on a few of their clients and I don't like the reservation interface. I did however find a really cute place I"d like to try next time we head to NYC!.
If you want to go to NYC, but not stay in the city...I highly recommend the Bricktown Inn in Haverstraw, NY - you can walk to the ferry, ride the ferry for 5 minutes, get off on the other side of the river and catch the train into Grand Central! Very convenient and the owners are wonderful people! (She was my 1st client!)

Yeah, it seems to be more about GDS than anything else. I clicked on a few of their clients and I don't like the reservation interface. I did however find a really cute place I"d like to try next time we head to NYC!.
If you want to go to NYC, but not stay in the city...I highly recommend the Bricktown Inn in Haverstraw, NY - you can walk to the ferry, ride the ferry for 5 minutes, get off on the other side of the river and catch the train into Grand Central! Very convenient and the owners are wonderful people! (She was my 1st client!)
Looks beautiful! We stay in the city but will definitely keep this in mind for our next trip to the Hudson Valley, which I hope is sooner versus later!

Back