Anyone having this problem with Webervations????

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
Hi all,
I had a guest this weekend ask me how to book my wine tour and went to complete a booking to find that none of my packages are showing anymore. They used to be located right at the end of the form that the guests fills out where they could check off to order strawberries, wine tours, etc. and NONE of them are showing now.
This is serious for me as the wine tour generates a large income and I work during the week and don't have time to try and figure out what's happened. I emailed them hoping they will respond or I'll have to wait for my lunch break to go call them.
I think it's time for me to change....as soon as we pay our taxes...
Riki

Just checked and you are right, they are not showing. Time to contact Webervations I guess.

Just checked and you are right, they are not showing. Time to contact Webervations I guess..
So nobody has them showing??? Please everybody if you can call them. I'm stuck here at work in a cubicle so can only email until lunch. Thanks a bunch!!!
Riki

I emailed after posting and just got the following response:
"There is currently an issue with up-sale items showing on the booking engine. We are working to correct the issue as soon as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions."

"There is currently an issue with up-sale items showing on the booking engine. We are working to correct the issue as soon as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions.".
copperhead said:
"There is currently an issue with up-sale items showing on the booking engine. We are working to correct the issue as soon as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions."
It would have been nice if they let us know when these things happen so we can be proactive about it. I wonder if they didn't know until I emailed them this morning???
RIki

To All:
We are aware and are currently working to correct the Up Sale Items issue. I will make sure that I post here any and all updates that I get regarding this issue. This issue was reported to us on Friday and was worked on then and is still being worked on today. He do hope to have this resolved soon, but do not have an estimate at this time.
Thank you for your patience in this matter,
Adam Strickland
Support Staff Supervisor

To All:
We are aware and are currently working to correct the Up Sale Items issue. I will make sure that I post here any and all updates that I get regarding this issue. This issue was reported to us on Friday and was worked on then and is still being worked on today. He do hope to have this resolved soon, but do not have an estimate at this time.
Adam Strickland
Support Staff Supervisor.
Thank you Adam for posting.
FYI - Since you knew about this problem on Friday, it would have been nice to have placed it in your comment section on the sign in page. Food for thought for next issue. Thanks.

To All:
Adam Strickland
FYI - Since you knew about this problem on Friday, it would have been nice to have placed it in your comment section on the sign in page. Food for thought for next issue. Thanks.
@cooperhead: Noted. I will make sure to change the login notification today stating that the Up Sale Items issue is known and being worked on. At that time we were still working on the QBMS issue that the current notification states has been fixed. We wanted to give our customers time to see the notification when they logged in. Thank you for reminding me to update this notification though. You should see it change within the hour.

"Hey it's only money"
With B&B's going under daily, having their homes taken away and sold at auction, why get upset over a "little" problem like your livelihood. Why bother to tell any of those WHO PAY FOR THIS FRIGGIN' SERVICE!
Let's let the innkeepers share the info on this forum, and let it be a little secret for the rest of the hundreds of users.
INNKEEPERS ON THIS FORUM, YOU ARE BEYOND THE PALE< YOU ROCK < YOU ARE WHAT KEEP US GOING! I PERSONALLY THANK YOU. I THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS INFO WITH THE REST OF THE FORUM.
reskey. reskey. reskey. my mantra in life...

To All:
Adam Strickland
@cooperhead: Noted. I will make sure to change the login notification today stating that the Up Sale Items issue is known and being worked on. At that time we were still working on the QBMS issue that the current notification states has been fixed. We wanted to give our customers time to see the notification when they logged in. Thank you for reminding me to update this notification though. You should see it change within the hour.
astrickland said:
Thanks! While I do see the need for the reason to keep the past issue resolve statement up, limiting the wording to be able to share current issues is also VERY IMPORTANT for your customers (aka innkeepers)

To All:
Adam Strickland
Did you ever consider sending an e-mail to your customers (meaning the innkeepers who PAY for your service) that there is a problemm with xxxxxxxx so they can be aware of it and possibly do a work-around? You send enough other e-mails that I think that one would be a nice thing. NOTIFY your paying customers so they are NOT blind-sided. Another could be sent to announce all is weel and problem fixed - so they can TEST IT!!!

Up Sale Items are now displaying on the Webervations booking engine and have been verified that they are coming through via the Reservation email that you receive and are showing in the Review Bookings section of the Webervations system.
Thank you to everyone that brought this issue to our attention and for your patients while we worked to fix this critical issue.
Adam Strickland
Support Staff Supervisor for Webervations

Back