Anyone heard of this or use this?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I don't take any of this kind of stuff seriously. IF it were true..don't you think that the entire medical community would rave and tout it to everyone. Let alone the media jump on it. I am leary of these "natural" things...sorry if I offend anyone but that is just my personal opinion..
catlady said:
Sorry but I don't take any of this kind of stuff seriously. IF it were true..don't you think that the entire medical community would rave and tout it to everyone. Let alone the media jump on it. I am leary of these "natural" things...sorry if I offend anyone but that is just my personal opinion.
The bit about the Niacin and the aspirin was given to me by my doctor. Not a witch doctor or alternative medicine doctor but a board certified M.D.
Just because you haven't heard about it doesn't make it quackery.

Sorry but I don't take any of this kind of stuff seriously. IF it were true..don't you think that the entire medical community would rave and tout it to everyone. Let alone the media jump on it. I am leary of these "natural" things...sorry if I offend anyone but that is just my personal opinion..
catlady said:
IF it were true..don't you think that the entire medical community would rave and tout it to everyone. Let alone the media jump on it.
Nope. How would the pharm companies make their money?! Natural remedies don't make big corp $$$$$.

catlady said:
Sorry but I don't take any of this kind of stuff seriously. IF it were true..don't you think that the entire medical community would rave and tout it to everyone. Let alone the media jump on it. I am leary of these "natural" things...sorry if I offend anyone but that is just my personal opinion.
The bit about the Niacin and the aspirin was given to me by my doctor. Not a witch doctor or alternative medicine doctor but a board certified M.D.
Didn't say 'quackery" and what applies to you from your doctor may not be safe for someone else. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion:)

catlady said:
IF it were true..don't you think that the entire medical community would rave and tout it to everyone. Let alone the media jump on it.
Nope. How would the pharm companies make their money?! Natural remedies don't make big corp $$$$$.
Emily Spiers said:
Yeah, because they can't patent them...if they could they would.

catlady said:
A simple google search led to a list of medical sites that confirm what your DR told you. Thanks

catlady said:
Emily Spiers said:
I haven't taken pharm meds in a LONG time. I have two conditions that require maintenance, but I stopped taking meds years ago. I'll never go back. I do take natural remedies and the results are the same. Better for me and my pocketbook.

catlady said:
Emily Spiers said:
I haven't taken pharm meds in a LONG time. I have two conditions that require maintenance, but I stopped taking meds years ago. I'll never go back. I do take natural remedies and the results are the same. Better for me and my pocketbook.
Better for you and your body, too!

Back