Anyone located in Colorado???

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooseberry

Reaction score
We are going to visit Colorado this winter to see if we might be interested in re-locating...
Anyone located there? We will be travelling most of the state...

I believe rrh and Briar Rose are also in Colorado. I've never been to Colorado, but it sure looks like a beautiful state!

It would be nice to meet some of the folks here in person :)
So I hope I'll find someone.

I believe rrh and Briar Rose are also in Colorado. I've never been to Colorado, but it sure looks like a beautiful state!.
I have been there and it is beautiful. I like their mountains, but this hills girl needs to have her hills (what we call our mountains) green. Ours are not as high because they are older and more worn down. After traveling in 42 of the contiguous 48, I am where I belong, right here in my heaven.

I believe rrh and Briar Rose are also in Colorado. I've never been to Colorado, but it sure looks like a beautiful state!.
I have been there and it is beautiful. I like their mountains, but this hills girl needs to have her hills (what we call our mountains) green. Ours are not as high because they are older and more worn down. After traveling in 42 of the contiguous 48, I am where I belong, right here in my heaven.
gillumhouse said:
I am where I belong, right here in my heaven.
What a wonderful way of thinking!
thumbs_up.gif

Mooseberry Inn said:
We are going to visit Colorado this winter to see if we might be interested in re-locating...
I just re-read that statement...is your Inn for sale???

I know we have some here from CO. I think someone in Boulder. COlorado is BEAUTIFUL!!! If it weren't for all that snow in the winter...it would definitely be some place I would be interested in living. We traveled almost the entire state a few years ago and I love it..in the spring and early summer.

We are in Colorado. Manitou Springs at the foot of Pikes Peak - almost the middle of the state. We would love to have you come by and experience our beautiful blue sky winter
regular_smile.gif

We are in Grand Junction, CO, on the Western Slope...
Are you looking to just move or are you looking to do another inn?

Back