Anyone need an innsitter a month or few?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinfretheim

Reaction score
I've just had to close my gorgeous new Grangeville, Idaho B&B (www.grangeville.hotels.officelive.com) due to a divorce (house is now empty and for sale!) This is incredibly painful, but I am trying to make the best of it by treating the next year as a kind of 'sabbatical' by traveling and working part-time wherever I go rather than immediately going back into teaching, which was my former profession.
I hope to one day be an owner again, but in the meantime, I would enjoy spending some time exploring the New England states by offering my services as an innsitter! Please reply to this post if interested (or to refer me to someone else you know of needing an innsitter).
Thanks!

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Your place looks beautiful. You might consider contacting the Interim Innkeepers Network They could give you a lot of good information.
Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

Welcome this is a great forum to belong to-
You can also put an ad in bbteam.com for your services and you can look at potential employers at workingcouples.com
Sorry to hear you are going through rough times, if you contact me off line I may have a point of contact for you. Good luck.

What a beautiful home! So sorry that you have to sell under the circumstances. Best of luck finding an innsitting gig!

Back