Anyone use Google Calendar?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
Don't say it, I know- you get what you pay for!
Ok, that's out of the way, on with the question:
I use Google Calendar and I would like to unsubscribe to added calendars (holidays, moon phases) but even tho they are no longer in my list of subscriptions they will not go away. Conversely, an added calendar I did sign up for 'weather' does not show up at all LIVE. When I am editing the calendar everything is fine. It is when I view the calendar online that the wrong info is showing up.
Any suggestions? I've looked at the Calendar forum and a lot of people seem to have this problem. Suggestions range from clearing cache to totally repopulating the events in a new calendar. (It doesn't bother me that much.) What I will try next is editing the calendar from a different browser.

I haven't had that problem yet. Everything is showing up the way I specified when I set up the calendar. Sorry I can't be of more help:-(

I haven't had that problem yet. Everything is showing up the way I specified when I set up the calendar. Sorry I can't be of more help:-(.
If you come across any info, let me know! What web browswer were you using when you created your calendar?

Another free Calendar is at calendars.net
Very basic looking, but easy to edit. Here's an example. You can change settings and passwords for layers of who can add and edit.

Back