anyone want a copy of confessions of a bed and breakfast diva?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
done reading wasn't impressed really am happy to post it on to anyone interested. just bob me an email.

If you want to mail it here, I'll start the chain and mail it on to anyone else who wants it.

Can each innkeeper sign it with a little comment and Inn name? I will get it somewhere in the loop when it hits the states. Appreciate it!

I am sending it to mort complete with signature (I like that idea) and she is going to forward it on when read.

Can each innkeeper sign it with a little comment and Inn name? I will get it somewhere in the loop when it hits the states. Appreciate it!.
Joey Bloggs said:
Can each innkeeper sign it with a little comment and Inn name? . . .
That is a really cool idea, and, of course, reminds me of a story. :)
When I was in high school -- high school! (you'll see the significance in a moment) -- the choir director wanted to perform a very special concert with combined choirs and orchestra. We had to hold it in a cathedral in order to accommodate all the performers (and the combined audience of parents, grandparents, etc.).
For the performance, the director had chosen the Coronation Te Deum, which was written for the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. He ordered the full score from the publishing house, and when received it, he found a massive piece of music that when opened was approximately three feet square. Attached to the front cover was a simple note asking the conductor to sign the inside back cover, and make a note of when, where, and why the music was performed off of this particular copy of the score. The director opened to the back cover, and sure enough there was a chronology of the performances.
I can't remember all the names and dates, but the first entry was something like this:
Sir William Walton (composer), 2nd June 1953, Westminster Abbey, London, Coronation of HRH Elizabeth II.
Our high school choir and orchestra was using the original score.

Can each innkeeper sign it with a little comment and Inn name? I will get it somewhere in the loop when it hits the states. Appreciate it!.
Joey Bloggs said:
Can each innkeeper sign it with a little comment and Inn name? . . .
That is a really cool idea, and, of course, reminds me of a story. :)
When I was in high school -- high school! (you'll see the significance in a moment) -- the choir director wanted to perform a very special concert with combined choirs and orchestra. We had to hold it in a cathedral in order to accommodate all the performers (and the combined audience of parents, grandparents, etc.).
For the performance, the director had chosen the Coronation Te Deum, which was written for the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. He ordered the full score from the publishing house, and when received it, he found a massive piece of music that when opened was approximately three feet square. Attached to the front cover was a simple note asking the conductor to sign the inside back cover, and make a note of when, where, and why the music was performed off of this particular copy of the score. The director opened to the back cover, and sure enough there was a chronology of the performances.
I can't remember all the names and dates, but the first entry was something like this:
Sir William Walton (composer), 2nd June 1953, Westminster Abbey, London, Coronation of HRH Elizabeth II.
Our high school choir and orchestra was using the original score.
Wow!
As to the book- great idea to sign and comment. I'll have to be able to find this thread again once I'm done. I'm fast (reading, wise guys) so it will be in the mail pretty quickly once I get it. For anyone in the US- don't put anything else in the package but the book and mail it book rate. In most places it will arrive within days of first class and may save a bundle on the cross country expenses. (I don't know how heavy it is.)

Irongate~ Great story...
Put me on the list! I'd love to read it.
By the way, I'm a quick reader, too...I promise I won't hold anyone up :)

I'd like to be added to the list. Do you need contact info emailed?
-KathleenM

Book has arrived! Will read it and pass on....
Sisterhood of the Traveling Innkeeper Book.....
regular_smile.gif

I'd like to be added to the list. Do you need contact info emailed?
-KathleenM.
It's really just a matter of being able to locate this thread again for the list! You have a link to your website, so whoever mails to you can just take your info from there.

IS there a rack card inside from the UK? Or a signature line from Cambs? I hope so that will make it fun!

Which reminds me of the book thing I did, gosh over 10 years ago, you put this stamp or marker inside the cover and people log in and you can track it online. You are to leave it in a grocery cart or bench or wherever...Wonder what happened to my books? Many traveled round the world. Let me try to find that, again...it was a LONG LONG time ago.

Back