Anyone Want Coffee... I Have Plenty Left Over...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Glad I didn't make an extra pot...no one drinking coffee, no one drinking tea... anyone want to guess what US state they were from?

Sugar Bear said:
Glad I didn't make an extra pot...no one drinking coffee, no one drinking tea... anyone want to guess what US state they were from?
Utah?

My current in-house are coffee hounds. I went to pour the remains of from the carafe back into the 24 cup pot only to discover there was not a thimble-full in the carafe and the pot was dry - but still plugged in!! i just had to make another pot. Tomorrow will be another 24 cup pot. Going through coffee like a house afire! And I am lucky if I can get 2 cups for me! Today Malawi. Tomorrow Indian Mysore.

My current in-house are coffee hounds. I went to pour the remains of from the carafe back into the 24 cup pot only to discover there was not a thimble-full in the carafe and the pot was dry - but still plugged in!! i just had to make another pot. Tomorrow will be another 24 cup pot. Going through coffee like a house afire! And I am lucky if I can get 2 cups for me! Today Malawi. Tomorrow Indian Mysore..
gillumhouse said:
Today Malawi. Tomorrow Indian Mysore.
Hmmm. You may not be wild about my Folgers!

My current in-house are coffee hounds. I went to pour the remains of from the carafe back into the 24 cup pot only to discover there was not a thimble-full in the carafe and the pot was dry - but still plugged in!! i just had to make another pot. Tomorrow will be another 24 cup pot. Going through coffee like a house afire! And I am lucky if I can get 2 cups for me! Today Malawi. Tomorrow Indian Mysore..
gillumhouse said:
I drink whatever - until it is gone. Glad to hear you do not serve Five Bucks. That one I detest.

gillumhouse said:
[/quote]
Arky, I serve Folgers Black Silk and my guests LOVE it! They drink tons! AND they ALWAYS go on about how Great our coffee is! One even wrote in our guest book.. "Don't change the coffee". Ha!
If they only knew it was just folgers!
wink_smile.gif
(I'm not telling).

Stayed as a guest last night. Our innkeeper said she;d probably be up at 6:30 and coffee would be available. It was. We drank the entire pot, over a couple of trips downstairs. (I crept down in my bathrobe, no other guests visible, and innkeeper was in her bathrobe too on my first trip down) but left lid off after I emptied pot so shed see it. Next trip downstairs, full again. Yes, we do drink a lot of coffee. Not when I'm prepping and serving though. Then the first cup is unfinished and cold 3 hours later
regular_smile.gif

Previous night had a great chat with innkeeper. She said it would be fine to creep down and get coffee. Turns out we're both early risers.

Back