Are there any topics you all have NOT covered?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Try going away and coming back to this forum, the threads are endless. I have never seen such an active forum as this one. I visit a couple on linkedin from time to time, I go there a month later and it is like a daytime soap opera with the same thing is still on the screen. One topic there will have maybe two replies. This is a great and interesting forum, I wanted to tell you all that. It makes is very worthwhile to come back and see so much discussion about so many topics. I won't be away for so long next time. It is hazardous to my health (Innkeeping well being).

I'm trying to think of things we've missed and I'm coming up short.
Death of guest? We've covered it. Accidents on site? Yup, covered. Any and all cleaning issues? Done. Innkeeper burnout? Check. Spousal burnout? Check again. Wonderful guests? Horrible guests? Guests you didn't even know were in the house? BTDT. How to buy a B&B? How to sell a B&B? All covered.
It's always fun to cover them again for the folks who are new. Good to get the new eyes on a problem and see where it goes from there.

Thanks Joe, we are very fortunate to have a collection of very active members here on Innspiring. The exchanges are fun, sometimes spicy, and always invaluable to those in the profession or considering it.
You may not always get the answers you want to hear... but the fact that people take the time to answer can be more rewarding than some of those "quieter" forums. ;) Glad you've found the time to pop back in.

Welcome back! I hope your absence was because of guests. Hope you are back for good without having a drop in occupancy!

Watch out....it's addicting! More than once I've had a few overly brown muffins, etc because I got involved reading all the goings on instead of watching my oven!

Thanks Joe, we are very fortunate to have a collection of very active members here on Innspiring. The exchanges are fun, sometimes spicy, and always invaluable to those in the profession or considering it.
You may not always get the answers you want to hear... but the fact that people take the time to answer can be more rewarding than some of those "quieter" forums. ;) Glad you've found the time to pop back in..
Well I can't remember the exact day this place all started, but I believe we are at are 1st Birthday!!!! HURRAY!!!
cheers.gif

You may not always get the answers you want to hear... but the fact that people take the time to answer can be more rewarding than some of those "quieter" forums. ;) Glad you've found the time to pop back in..
Well I can't remember the exact day this place all started, but I believe we are at are 1st Birthday!!!! HURRAY!!!
cheers.gif

catlady said:
cheers.gif
Looking at your join date it is coming up pretty soon I would assume.

Watch out....it's addicting! More than once I've had a few overly brown muffins, etc because I got involved reading all the goings on instead of watching my oven!.
Ditto on the overdone muffins!
embaressed_smile.gif

I'm user 119 so came a few months later but I have become very addicted to this site. I have it open on one of my screens all day long and I am constantly clicking to read new posts. I can't stop reading it! I like that it is so easy to read the posts and the page loads quickly. Some of the other forums are a pain to navigate.

Watch out....it's addicting! More than once I've had a few overly brown muffins, etc because I got involved reading all the goings on instead of watching my oven!.
NW BB said:
Watch out....it's addicting! More than once I've had a few overly brown muffins, etc because I got involved reading all the goings on instead of watching my oven!
Hmmm So I need to build a muffin minder that pops up every 3 minutes to say "check your muffins!" LOL

Back