"Are we the only guests?"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
The parking lot is full. HOW could they think they are the only guests?
We get this a LOT. Sitting at breakfast, guests will look out the window and see 5 cars (other than ours!) and ask if they are the only guests.

Just goes to show ya, how nice and quiet (sound proof) your place is!!!
Won't comment on the obvious.

"No, but we'll treat you like you are".
wink_smile.gif

Yes, yes you are.
Like the question after I show them up the stairs to their room. They say "Is that the only way up there?" My "unless you are spider man" comment sometimes escapes...if I think they can handle humor.

No, but isn't it wonderfully peaceful it is in the house....

Yes, yes you are.
Like the question after I show them up the stairs to their room. They say "Is that the only way up there?" My "unless you are spider man" comment sometimes escapes...if I think they can handle humor..
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, yes you are.
Like the question after I show them up the stairs to their room. They say "Is that the only way up there?" My "unless you are spider man" comment sometimes escapes...if I think they can handle humor.
I love the homes that have the two staircases.

Yes, yes you are.
Like the question after I show them up the stairs to their room. They say "Is that the only way up there?" My "unless you are spider man" comment sometimes escapes...if I think they can handle humor..
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, yes you are.
The ones that get me are the ones that ask if they have to come through the house to get to their room (rooms are on the 2nd floor). Is it that they don't want to enter the code or is it they don't want us to know when they come and go? I haven't figured it out which it is or if there are other reasons... slipping in additional heads? not wanting us to see just how much they plan on lugging in?

Yes, yes you are.
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, yes you are.
The ones that get me are the ones that ask if they have to come through the house to get to their room (rooms are on the 2nd floor). Is it that they don't want to enter the code or is it they don't want us to know when they come and go? I haven't figured it out which it is or if there are other reasons... slipping in additional heads? not wanting us to see just how much they plan on lugging in?
copperhead said:
Probably just used to staying in motels...

Yes, yes you are.
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, yes you are.
copperhead said:
Harborfields said:
copperhead said:
I agree with Harborfields ... or they just don't want to disturb anyone when going in and out.

Yes, yes you are.
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, yes you are.
copperhead said:
Harborfields said:
copperhead said:
Motels - ahhh, yes the ones where you park right out side your door!!! Different from Hotel people because most of them have a central entry which auto locks at night and you have to use your room card to get in.

Yes, yes you are.
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, yes you are.
copperhead said:
I'm going with they just don't want to disturb anyone if they come back late. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope it's not for nefarious reasons that they ask that question.

Back