Are you carving pumpkins?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No carving but the porch is decorated. Hubs will sit outside (it's warm here) and hand out candy. He takes the dog and his radio and just sits there with Mr Pumpkinman.
DSCF0007.JPG
I love the color of your porch floor! Mr. Pumpkinman is cute too
teeth_smile.gif

Bree, I really love that porch of yours. My kids always build scarecrows, but they always make a scary face and put a hat on top; I really like the pumpkin head better. Maybe we will do that next year.
Kathleen and Maggie ... love the carvings; I think they look great with the light shining through!

Bree, I really love that porch of yours. My kids always build scarecrows, but they always make a scary face and put a hat on top; I really like the pumpkin head better. Maybe we will do that next year.
Kathleen and Maggie ... love the carvings; I think they look great with the light shining through!.
We found the pumpkinhead on our porch in VT. Someone left it there, all rigged up (it is cut out on the bottom so someone could wear it as a mask). We put in the light and sit it on top of the dummy we make from old clothes and leaves. We also scored a great black cape so I think whoever left it on our porch was dressed as the headless horseman. No idea who left it but we've used it for 13 years now.

seashanty said:
it's been five long years since my husband died and i'm feeling a little blue ... the only thing i can think to do when i get this way is to embrace whatever season it is. and be thankful i'm here to enjoy it.
SS, when I read comments like this from you, I just want to wrap you in a big hug...my prayers are always with you

Back