Are you seeing duplicate Google Place listings on your Google Place Account?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white pine

Reaction score
I thought I messed up loading additional photos and created a second listing. Mentioned to a gal at Acorn, and she said she has been hearing of duplicate listings cropping up, and that it might not be me. Anyone else seeing this? Just show one on the map, but two when you check the account.

I had 3 of them for awhile! Now I have 2 and I don't know why. Both of them show the same stats. Same address.

I had 3 of them for awhile! Now I have 2 and I don't know why. Both of them show the same stats. Same address..
When you click on them to show on map, do they show in the same location? One of mine is off.

I had 3 of them for awhile! Now I have 2 and I don't know why. Both of them show the same stats. Same address..
When you click on them to show on map, do they show in the same location? One of mine is off.
Never actually tried that because only one of them shows up on the Google map so I didn't worry about the other one.

Multiple listings does create a mess and Places takes an unpredictable amount of time to update. A duplicate listing can prevent your listing from showing as highly in the results.
Verify an claim ownership over all duplicate listings and once verified, delete the duplicates that have the least info. Keep only the one with the most reviews.

Multiple listings does create a mess and Places takes an unpredictable amount of time to update. A duplicate listing can prevent your listing from showing as highly in the results.
Verify an claim ownership over all duplicate listings and once verified, delete the duplicates that have the least info. Keep only the one with the most reviews..
I do not think it EVER accepted me as verified - and I tried at tleast 3 times! I DO show up on the map and (gasp!) in the rtight place - finally.

Back