Quantcast

ASU - airline employees website

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
Is anyone a member of this website? Either from the lodging side or the user side? You have to pay to search it.
Just got a call when we have no rooms and she said she was on the ASU website (a website for airline employees) I would like to check it and see if we are there and what it says.
http://www.asu.com

Copperhead

Reaction score
I am not sure if we are on this one or another Airline Emp. site. I do not have a long in to check but I have gotten a couple of calls myself. I recall (vaguely) being contacted by someone asking if I would like to be included on the site. I was found through our GDS listing.

nkeeprs

Reaction score
I am on ASU however I also work for an airline out of Boston and also own a B&B, so I thought I would give it a try. However ASU ask for discounts on rooms. It is nice on the slower months but hard to give any discounts in your peak season.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I am on ASU however I also work for an airline out of Boston and also own a B&B, so I thought I would give it a try. However ASU ask for discounts on rooms. It is nice on the slower months but hard to give any discounts in your peak season..