Attachments from inquiry emails?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
I just got an email from someone wanting to bring their pets with them. To show me how wonderful their pets are they attached a file purporting to be of the pets. Sorry, I don't open anything from strangers. I even read the email online.
Have you ever gotten photos in advance of the kids or the pets or the guests?

No, just saying they had well-behaved pets or kids. Hubby says not to take pets or kids, so we don't. I have googled guests on occasion and viewed pics of them.

Yes, photos of pets on numerous occasions...and even more "phone photos" of pets after they arrive.

no. and like you i am careful about opening attachments.
do they have a reservation with you?
how would pictures of a pet indicate how said pet would act/behave in your place?

no. and like you i am careful about opening attachments.
do they have a reservation with you?
how would pictures of a pet indicate how said pet would act/behave in your place?.
No reservation, only an inquiry. And, you got it...how is my looking at a pic going to tell me how well behaved the dogs are?
Sounds like another one of those 'the dog is so small it doesn't even go outside' stories, which I get on occasion. And why would I want a dog here that doesn't go outside? The last time I got one of those the girl was going to a wedding and was going to leave the dog in the room. 'Don't worry, it uses a piddle pad, doesn't even have to go outside.' No thanks.

Never thank you very much. I look at my e-mails at the server before I ever bring up Outlook. I get rid of the 6 couples on their honeymoon and the 4 priests and whatever before they get to invade my computer.

Back