Availability online.com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April

Reaction score
Anybody using them? Any comments. They are tripconnect ready and they pricing looks very reasonable

ReservationKey here. Love it and it would take a LOT to get me to leave it.

We have been using them for several years and love them. Great service
Riki

Reservationkey looks good and I know lots of innkeepers on this forum love it. I want to try tripconnect but I do not see the resevationkey as active partner. Did sent reskey an email couple days ago about it -so far no reply.

Reservationkey looks good and I know lots of innkeepers on this forum love it. I want to try tripconnect but I do not see the resevationkey as active partner. Did sent reskey an email couple days ago about it -so far no reply..
April said:
Reservationkey looks good and I know lots of innkeepers on this forum love it. I want to try tripconnect but I do not see the resevationkey as active partner. Did sent reskey an email couple days ago about it -so far no reply.
ReservationKey is on the TripConnect list. They are in the final stages of finalizing the connection. Maybe that's why they haven't had time to respond to your e-mail!

That will be great. Now I have to find the time to switch and learn how to.

Back