Awesome Day!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Custom5795.JPG

On my b-d I was bagged from the week before. I had one lunch meeting and then just lolled in front of the computer. Icing on cake was a call with a rez to give me a full house for the weekend.
DH believes in celebrating my b-d for the whole month. He gave me 4/5 of what I needed for a new queen in Rosi's Room (the Mission will take the full-size) and then today we went on a photo shoot of the route I did earlier - following the ridges. I took 132 photos - missed a beauty of a shot of a vulture - and here is one. Now the icing on today is Band Rehearsal starts in less than 30 min!! changed photo to make bigger.

Great band rehearsal - somehow I managed to lose my reed cap! How dumb!
We went to Wheeling today via US Rte 250 - several 9% grades and one that is 11% and full of twists and turns. There are several times you think you are at the top, only to find there is another valley and another hill to go up and back down, eventually to the Ohio River Valley. We went to Coleman's Fish Market for lunch (IF I have the choice, I do not want to go to Wheeling without going to Coleman's at Centre Market). - they even have steamed for DH!! Fish sandwish and a crab cake!
Here is another view.
Custom05730.JPG

We went to Wheeling today via US Rte 250 - several 9% grades and one that is 11% and full of twists and turns. There are several times you think you are at the top, only to find there is another valley and another hill to go up and back down, eventually to the Ohio River Valley. We went to Coleman's Fish Market for lunch (IF I have the choice, I do not want to go to Wheeling without going to Coleman's at Centre Market). - they even have steamed for DH!! Fish sandwish and a crab cake!
Here is another view.
Custom05730.JPG
Beautiful!

Here is another view.
Custom05730.JPG
Beautiful!
Happy Birthday Birthmonth ... Happy October?

Thank you ALL. We were going to go today but rain was predicted - they were right. Yesterday was overcast, but it was dry. it rained all night and is still at it.

Happy B-Day! what a great thing to celebrate all month. We are leaving Sat for our trip to WV it should be peak time, I am so EXCITED as its still green here and yesterday it was 70 which is COOL for us.

Back