AWESOME FOOD PHOTOS WITH ANY CAMERA: 11 TIPS

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Camera+ app on my iPhone - had it on my older model and now have it on my 6. The app is inexpensive and lets you control a few more settings but beyond exposure and focus I don't have any clue.
I saw that article and was inspired to take a few pics using some of their tips - no flash, natural light, height. The two I put on facebook are here..
muirford said:
I have the Camera+ app on my iPhone - had it on my older model and now have it on my 6. The app is inexpensive and lets you control a few more settings but beyond exposure and focus I don't have any clue.
I saw that article and was inspired to take a few pics using some of their tips - no flash, natural light, height. The two I put on facebook are here.
Grin! Ah, my fellow APS member!!!! It's a small world! Who won best of 2014?
Duff2014 said:
I am completely confused...I'm sure I shouldn't be, but what?

I saw that article and was inspired to take a few pics using some of their tips - no flash, natural light, height. The two I put on facebook are here..
Good ones . Are you innsitting? So it is a paid app for the 6? Thanks
EmptyNest said:
Good ones . Are you innsitting? So it is a paid app for the 6? Thanks
Yes, they are looking for the 'perfect Hope'. Me and DH are here in the meantime.
Camera+ is a paid app - something like $2.99, I think. I'm not sure you can't do the same with the regular camera on the 6 and a decent photo editor.

muirford said:
I saw that article and was inspired to take a few pics using some of their tips - no flash, natural light, height. The two I put on facebook are here.
Duff2014 said:
muirford said:
Duff2014 said:
Isn't this Bruce and Nora? I believe they own Inn Boonsboro. I am a member of APS with Bruce. (Antietam Photographic Society) I have seen pictures of the inn many times.

muirford said:
Duff2014 said:
muirford said:
Duff2014 said:
Isn't this Bruce and Nora? I believe they own Inn Boonsboro. I am a member of APS with Bruce. (Antietam Photographic Society) I have seen pictures of the inn many times.
The photos are at Inn BoonsBoro, and I took them, but I am neither Bruce nor Nora. I am working for them as an innsitter while they look for a permanent innkeeper.

muirford said:
Duff2014 said:
muirford said:
Duff2014 said:
The photos are at Inn BoonsBoro, and I took them, but I am neither Bruce nor Nora. I am working for them as an innsitter while they look for a permanent innkeeper.
muirford said:
Okay! Nice! Glad you can help them out.

Joey Bloggs said:
AWESOME FOOD PHOTOS WITH ANY CAMERA: 11 TIPS
from the best of the best, Jumping Rocks
Excerpt
n case you haven’t noticed, food is HOT! And if you own an inn, bed and breakfast or hotel where food is an important part of the experience, you need great pictures to entice potential guests and to let them know what to expect. It’s still shocking to us how many bed and breakfast websites have no pictures of breakfast! Keep in mind that breakfast is a big differentiator between a traditional B and B and a hotel or vacation rental. If you are doing it, FLAUNT IT! ...
Great article. When you take pictures what lens do you have you love. Also do you use the same lens for rooms say as for food? What camera do you have. I think you do a lot of photography. You would be the one to ask here.
I miss you come for another road trip. This time stay with us. :)

Back