B&B Blogging

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I'm from Enjoybedandbreakfast.com. We just wanted to say thanks for posting our BnB Edtition articles on here and sharing them with other members. Shellie from Claireborne House had some great tips in her blogging article. A lot of people really enjoyed it. Is there anything else you are interested in reading about? We're always open to ideas!

Hi
I'm from Enjoybedandbreakfast.com. We just wanted to say thanks for posting our BnB Edtition articles on here and sharing them with other members. Shellie from Claireborne House had some great tips in her blogging article. A lot of people really enjoyed it. Is there anything else you are interested in reading about? We're always open to ideas!.
Claire???? Who??? The article was by Shellie of Claiborne House wasn't it??

Hi
I'm from Enjoybedandbreakfast.com. We just wanted to say thanks for posting our BnB Edtition articles on here and sharing them with other members. Shellie from Claireborne House had some great tips in her blogging article. A lot of people really enjoyed it. Is there anything else you are interested in reading about? We're always open to ideas!.
Claire???? Who??? The article was by Shellie of Claiborne House wasn't it??
Sorry, wrote Claire as was thinking Claireborne House instead of Claiborne House, but then updated it to Shellie as soon as I saw what I'd written. Isn't it showing the change? My mistake! Was hoping it wasn't noticed!

Side track...just wondering why people say Claireborn all the time, as there are a ton of famous Claibornes, like Liz Claiborne the movie Dolores Claiborne etc, and in fact if you google claire-borne it is mostly just mispelled claiborne in context. ie LizClairborne purses.

Side track...just wondering why people say Claireborn all the time, as there are a ton of famous Claibornes, like Liz Claiborne the movie Dolores Claiborne etc, and in fact if you google claire-borne it is mostly just mispelled claiborne in context. ie LizClairborne purses..
Odd, we have a local place that almost every single guest mispronounces the same way. They all swap an 'S' for a 'K' Every place I find it spelled the way they pronounce it is from a guest review or a comment.

Side track...just wondering why people say Claireborn all the time, as there are a ton of famous Claibornes, like Liz Claiborne the movie Dolores Claiborne etc, and in fact if you google claire-borne it is mostly just mispelled claiborne in context. ie LizClairborne purses..
Hey I got it right :)
I don't like this new set up where REPLY is at the end. I keep wanting to hit FLag as offensive since it is first. Is everyone's like this now?

I don't like this new set up where REPLY is at the end. I keep wanting to hit FLag as offensive since it is first. Is everyone's like this now?
catlady said:
Yes, but at least they are spread out. Before they were too close together and I did used to hit the wrong one!

catlady said:
Yes, but at least they are spread out. Before they were too close together and I did used to hit the wrong one!
OOPs...so if I wanted to go back and EDIT my post...how do I do it? Can't find EDIT now. Did I miss something?

catlady said:
OOPs...so if I wanted to go back and EDIT my post...how do I do it? Can't find EDIT now. Did I miss something?
catlady said:
Edit seems to have disappeared all of a sudden...
This is odd. SOME posts of mine have an edit button and some do not. This one did, but the last one I quoted you on does not. Something to do with using the 'quote' link?

catlady said:
catlady said:
This is odd. SOME posts of mine have an edit button and some do not. This one did, but the last one I quoted you on does not. Something to do with using the 'quote' link?
Alibi Ike said:
catlady said:
Is that swirt I hear whimpering in the corner?

Back