B&B.c om - How the ranking works on the state page and others.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
They rank based on the completeness of your listing. I had increased my level from Silver to Platinum and was wondering why we were always int he same spot. This is why. We need to add the max photos etc. So to be clear they rank on your level (how much you paid) but they secondary criteria is the completeness of the listing.
This may be very well known. It was new to me hahahah.

Todd you were on my linkedin homepage. I saw you today there, and now here! HI! Hope you are well. :)

Odd. Whenever I look at the city page all the inns shuffle around based on payment level. A silver listing doesn't sit at the bottom or top of all the silvers, it moves around. Maybe all the listings here are completed.

Now this guy got to talking and he has worked there since 1996 or so. I got the full resume... Yeah, I am a talker. Anyways he seemed informed. Maybe he just wanted me to have something to do other then talk to him. hahah
PS Welcome back Morticia.

PS it also works on their B&B's for sale listings. It is mentioned in the way to sort menu.

Back