B&B for Vets site?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
Looks like it has changed. Hmmm... we are not a member of PAII. Might be a good time to change that. :)

toddburme said:
Looks like it has changed. Hmmm... we are not a member of PAII. Might be a good time to change that. :)
You do not have to be a member of PAII to sign up for the program for vets.

you don't have to be a PAII member to sign up for B&Bs for Vets. Anyone can go to the betterwaytostay.com website and sign up.
Still, being a PAII member is a good thing.

Hey folks;
On and exciting note, in consort with Better Ways to Stay, BBCanada.com is now the Canadian counterpart and to date over 300 B&Bs have joined the B&B for Vets Program. I believe that most of them are open to Vets and Serving members and their families from both sides of the border.
cheers

Hey folks;
On and exciting note, in consort with Better Ways to Stay, BBCanada.com is now the Canadian counterpart and to date over 300 B&Bs have joined the B&B for Vets Program. I believe that most of them are open to Vets and Serving members and their families from both sides of the border.
cheers.
Happy Harpie said:
Hey folks;
cheers
It isd wonderful that Canada is doing it. Canadian military will get the same discount here that we give US military throughout the year. The only reason I say that is that we are already booked for Nov 10.
I sent $20 to Cuppa Joe for military and posted on their FB page this morning about the Nov 10 program in the US AND Canada.

Back