B&B Giveaways

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinaC please post your book on here (a new thread) under resources and info on how to purchase etc. We would be happy to read it! That was we can find it later and refer to it.
regular_smile.gif
Thanks, JBJ! I will start a new thread under that heading.
As for giveaway gift ideas, In a shrink wrapped basket or such, how about postcards of the inn, comp. size soaps, shampoos, conditioner or travel items with inn's logo contact info. Coupons to nearby restaurants and (or) attractions.
Nat'l Country Inn, B&B Day is 1st Sun. in Oct. Contact your local newspaper (perhaps) to post your day and mention gift basket or giveaway offered to people who tour, visit or stay or at your property using whatever terms you like. If they do not want to do an article, take advantage of the free listing most newspapers offer announcing the date and your inn's name. It should end up on Google, AOL, Yahoo etc. Hope that makes sense.
Is there a link for the National B&B/Country Inn day website?
Thanks Bree! At my site www.tinaczarnota.com one of the tabs should be marked Press Release. In there is the announcement and then there are articles where more B&B info is posted in interviews.
I'm working on adding info to my site and links to interviews, Q&A's ideas etc. If you should ever need me to give a blurb or quote for an article you are running, let me know and I'll be glad to pipe up.

TinaC please post your book on here (a new thread) under resources and info on how to purchase etc. We would be happy to read it! That was we can find it later and refer to it.
regular_smile.gif
As for giveaway gift ideas, In a shrink wrapped basket or such, how about postcards of the inn, comp. size soaps, shampoos, conditioner or travel items with inn's logo contact info. Coupons to nearby restaurants and (or) attractions.
Nat'l Country Inn, B&B Day is 1st Sun. in Oct. Contact your local newspaper (perhaps) to post your day and mention gift basket or giveaway offered to people who tour, visit or stay or at your property using whatever terms you like. If they do not want to do an article, take advantage of the free listing most newspapers offer announcing the date and your inn's name. It should end up on Google, AOL, Yahoo etc. Hope that makes sense.
Thanks Bree! At my site www.tinaczarnota.com one of the tabs should be marked Press Release. In there is the announcement and then there are articles where more B&B info is posted in interviews.
I'm working on adding info to my site and links to interviews, Q&A's ideas etc. If you should ever need me to give a blurb or quote for an article you are running, let me know and I'll be glad to pipe up.
TinaC said:
Soon when the leaves all drop I would love to add your book to our blog. I will make a note in outlook reminder right now.
Also, everyone that romance movie with Richard Gere and "the innkeeper" comes out Fri (09/26/08)

regular_smile.gif
TinaC said:
Soon when the leaves all drop I would love to add your book to our blog. I will make a note in outlook reminder right now.
Also, everyone that romance movie with Richard Gere and "the innkeeper" comes out Fri (09/26/08)
Thanks for the reminder of the Gere movie. I want to see that one. Maybe there's hope for my screenplays to be picked up and produced. That's another
heart.gif
's desire. To see my books on the big...or small screen. <sigh>
And thanks, JBJ for your offer to include "stuff" on your blog. That's nice of you. Appreciate it! ;)

Back