B&B in Hawaii?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Anyone out there located on the big island? My niece is getting married in Oct. They want to honeymoon there - of course I am telling them to check out B&B's. Got out my Frommers B&B book...from 1995....not many that are still in business! Help me if you can!

My B&B is Art & Orchids, on the Hilo side of the Big Island. Our B&B association is the Hawaii Bed and Breakfast Association (HIBBA). The Web site is www.stayhawaii.com. We are all legal, have insurance, and are inspected regularly. Have a great time here!

My B&B is Art & Orchids, on the Hilo side of the Big Island. Our B&B association is the Hawaii Bed and Breakfast Association (HIBBA). The Web site is www.stayhawaii.com. We are all legal, have insurance, and are inspected regularly. Have a great time here!.
Thank you! I will pass the information on...

I thought I posted this last night! Here it is again.

Hawaii[/td]
Kalaekilohana Big Island Bed and Breakfast[/td]
Na'alehu[/td]
808-939-8052[/td]
www.kau-hawaii.com[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
He is an innmate

Make sure wherever they do go is a legal establishment. It's a big illegal operation in HI as we've heard about from the innmates who are on the up and up.

Back