B&B in Rio??

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Hi Guys! My friend and practically family, has made it to the Olympics!! I'm soooo Proud of him. His family would like to go to Rio to watch him compete in the Olympics. Both parents are school teachers. The Olympic people told the family it will cost them $28,000. To stay in their condo's! REALLY! Thats crazy! I don't know if that is "normal" for a place to stay. Sure doesn't seem like it.
ANYWAY, I'm checking out options and wondering if any of my innmates here have a place in Rio near where the Olympics are being held?

I suspect rates will be up dramatically that is just normal in cities where. Olympics are held.
i would have thought with the Zika problem there might actually be some rooms available

We stayed with the nice gentlemen who run Casa Cool Beans when we were in Rio in the Santa Theresa neighbourhood..
thumbs_up.gif

I suspect rates will be up dramatically that is just normal in cities where. Olympics are held.
i would have thought with the Zika problem there might actually be some rooms available.
EmptyNest said:
i would have thought with the Zika problem there might actually be some rooms available
i know, I was wondering if they would cancel due to Zika!

i would have thought with the Zika problem there might actually be some rooms available.
EmptyNest said:
i know, I was wondering if they would cancel due to Zika!
I don't think they will cancel but there would be no way I would want to take a chance attending

Back