B&B in Seattle?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Looking for a place to stay in/near Seattle for next year. Any suggestions?

The Chambered Nautilus is run by Joyce Schulte, who is very active in PAII. She also contributes as one of the eight broads in the kitchen to the B&B blog of the same name. I've never stayed there, but it would be my first choice if I were to go to Seattle.

The Chambered Nautilus is run by Joyce Schulte, who is very active in PAII. She also contributes as one of the eight broads in the kitchen to the B&B blog of the same name. I've never stayed there, but it would be my first choice if I were to go to Seattle..
Innkeep said:
The Chambered Nautilus is run by Joyce Schulte, who is very active in PAII. She also contributes as one of the eight broads in the kitchen to the B&B blog of the same name. I've never stayed there, but it would be my first choice if I were to go to Seattle.
That would be my first choice also. I've worked with Joyce, but never been to her b&b. I'm sure it's lovely though!

Way way too broad of a question. Traffic is a bear, you need to specify the area, there are over 3.5 million people right there. Unless you just want to be near downtown/waterfront Seattle. Of course, living across the water from Seattle I would recommend THAT side and you can ferry across.
Do you want to see Orcas breaching in the Puget Sound? There is an innkeeper or two on this forum from there. One on Vashon Island (again, a ferry ride), another in Poulsbo who has hired innsitters of late, again a different ferry ride across.

The Chambered Nautilus is run by Joyce Schulte, who is very active in PAII. She also contributes as one of the eight broads in the kitchen to the B&B blog of the same name. I've never stayed there, but it would be my first choice if I were to go to Seattle..
I knew that one sounded familiar for a reason!

Way way too broad of a question. Traffic is a bear, you need to specify the area, there are over 3.5 million people right there. Unless you just want to be near downtown/waterfront Seattle. Of course, living across the water from Seattle I would recommend THAT side and you can ferry across.
Do you want to see Orcas breaching in the Puget Sound? There is an innkeeper or two on this forum from there. One on Vashon Island (again, a ferry ride), another in Poulsbo who has hired innsitters of late, again a different ferry ride across..
I'm not sure yet where in Seattle I will need to be. Just trying to get ideas that I can use when I finally know. More than likely, not even Seattle itself, but a 'burb.

When you get the actual area you want to be near or access to let me know, I know it like the back of my hand. Spent 11 years there, built a home and a family there.
wink_smile.gif

Back