B&B Inn-mate Mugs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
FYI any mugs I have gathered from other B&B's I have visited along the way are being used near our kettle with the help-yourself teas, cocoa, cider, and specialty instant coffees (you know the flavored kinds). Just wanted to let y'all know that the guests are enjoying your mugs and if anyone asks about the B&B on the mug I tell them all about you.
wink_smile.gif

inn-mates ... that is so clever. is this a new term or did i just miss it?

No personalized mugs yet, but I will send you one...someday.
Actually fyi for the others, JBJ coined the term "inn-mates"
regular_smile.gif

You know, you guys are the best group ... sharing each other's personalized mugs at your B&B is one of the gutsiest ways of working together I've seen. I love the idea and I hope one day to be able to participate. You guys are awesome!

You know, you guys are the best group ... sharing each other's personalized mugs at your B&B is one of the gutsiest ways of working together I've seen. I love the idea and I hope one day to be able to participate. You guys are awesome!.
SecondAct said:
You know, you guys are the best group ... sharing each other's personalized mugs at your B&B is one of the gutsiest ways of working together I've seen. I love the idea and I hope one day to be able to participate. You guys are awesome!
I have 3 here, 1 of them is from an entirely 'unrelated' B&B. Guests ask about them and they are always a good reference if someone asks about places to go.

Funny thing is they are not cheap. By that I mean you actually have to go AND VISIT the inn-mates place or the inn-mate has to be let out to come and visit you (and remember to bring a mug to give ya).
teeth_smile.gif

I love to use them because I think of you when I do.

Funny thing is they are not cheap. By that I mean you actually have to go AND VISIT the inn-mates place or the inn-mate has to be let out to come and visit you (and remember to bring a mug to give ya).
teeth_smile.gif

I love to use them because I think of you when I do..
Didn't I send you an electric tea kettle? If so, will you think of me when that gets used since there's no mug yet?
cheers.gif

teeth_smile.gif

Didn't I send you an electric tea kettle? If so, will you think of me when that gets used since there's no mug yet?
cheers.gif

Samster said:
cheers.gif
It has been heavily used since Wed!

teeth_smile.gif

cheers.gif

Samster said:
cheers.gif
It has been heavily used since Wed!
YAY!! That means you've had plenty of guests
cheers.gif

Back