B & B Innkeepers Offering Free Stay To Veterans

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
That is the headline of the story in the Country Roads Journal, a section of the West Virginia version of the Wall Street Journal Fall issue that was in the week of Sept 3 issue (The State Journal is a weekly)..
The article tells the history of how this program got started, what it is, and what we do in Shin nston for Veterans Day.
Then this paragraph appears:
Sixteen West Virginia bed and breakfast locations are participating this year, along with a national list that includes O'Flaherty's Dingeldein House in Lancaster, PA; Buffalo Bill Cody's House in Cody, WYo.; The Tipsey Butler in Newcastle, Maine; the Mooseberry Inn of Tok, Alaska; Tucked Inn the Harbour in Victoria, Ontario; and the Kalaekilohana Big Island Bed & Breakfast of Na'alehu, Hawaii. A complete list of participating inns is available online at www.bnbsforvets.org.

We just got our room booked today. Monticello also threw in tour tickets as well.
RIki

We just got our room booked today. Monticello also threw in tour tickets as well.
RIki.
OH wow! That is great. Nice of them to do that too.
catlady said:
OH wow! That is great. Nice of them to do that too.
I have finally learned it dosen't hurt to ask. I asked them, told them what it was about, and they sent it! Wow!
RIki

RIki.
Great! Thanks for the update. I am tracking # rooms offered and # rooms booked for follow-up publicity.

Back