B&B or vacation rental search

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too funny Morticia!
teeth_smile.gif

I haven't stayed there myself but have heard very good things about Pavillon de La Torse.
It's in Aix-en-Provence and they do weekly as well as overnight stays.

I haven't stayed there myself but have heard very good things about Pavillon de La Torse.
It's in Aix-en-Provence and they do weekly as well as overnight stays..
Thanks! I will look them up! My sister is turning 60 that month and she already has a place lined up for 2 weeks - we are planning on staying with her for one week and then find another place so someone else can come stay with her since it is only a 2 bedroom place.

Thanks! I will look them up! My sister is turning 60 that month and she already has a place lined up for 2 weeks - we are planning on staying with her for one week and then find another place so someone else can come stay with her since it is only a 2 bedroom place.
Sounds like quite the family adventure. If you decide to venture off from Provence into the Alps, let me know. I know a lot more about the places in the Alps than Provence. DH is a Frenchie from the Alps.
But I've had both friends and family stay at this place and all loved it.

Sounds like quite the family adventure. If you decide to venture off from Provence into the Alps, let me know. I know a lot more about the places in the Alps than Provence. DH is a Frenchie from the Alps.
Is it a VRBO by any chance? If you can send me info off forum that would be greatly appreciated. My husband wants to also go to Annecy (sp?) - not sure where the Alps are, but will look at my map again! We might be touring all of Europe at this point! I figure if you're going to spend all that money going over and it is such a long flight - we might as well make it worth our while and then I don't need to go back anytime soon! Maybe for my 60th!!

Is it a VRBO by any chance? If you can send me info off forum that would be greatly appreciated. My husband wants to also go to Annecy (sp?) - not sure where the Alps are, but will look at my map again! We might be touring all of Europe at this point! I figure if you're going to spend all that money going over and it is such a long flight - we might as well make it worth our while and then I don't need to go back anytime soon! Maybe for my 60th!!
Annecy is just lovely. I would highly recommend a visit. And really close to Switzerland, too, so easy to get out to explore both countries. In fact, if you go to Annecy, the Geneva airport is probably your best best.
I don't know an VRBOs off the top of my head but we have a close friend whose family is still in Annecy. I'll ask him is he knows of anything.

Back