b & b prices

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the three hotels that come up on TripAdvisor are around $80 - $100 per night so they don't seem too out of line - TripAdvisor seems to have two good write ups.
Riki

Seems like a pretty nice looking place. I don't think Minot qualifies in the top destinations:-( So their price is in keeping with their area. Let us know.

Doesn't that scare you? I've got a rez at a place that is $80/night when 2 other places in the same town START at $250. I can't afford $250 so I'm taking my chances.

Doesn't that scare you? I've got a rez at a place that is $80/night when 2 other places in the same town START at $250. I can't afford $250 so I'm taking my chances..
It's possible they've been able to cut costs/services enough without totally sacrificing every bit of quality.
Even if the stay is just 'okay' if you return again with the same prices, I'd bet you're going to stay at the okay, decent place as opposed to paying an extra $170 a night for the nicer place... well, at least with the current economic situation.

Seems like a pretty nice looking place. I don't think Minot qualifies in the top destinations:-( So their price is in keeping with their area. Let us know..
catlady said:
Seems like a pretty nice looking place. I don't think Minot qualifies in the top destinations:-( So their price is in keeping with their area. Let us know.
I agree, there are areas that just do not fall in the higher end markets. These prices may fall within reason there. Hope you have a wonderful stay.

I wouldn't do it for that. Their dinner prices are quite low as well. Looks very nice though.

Back