B&B Team Seminar in Kennebunkport next weekend

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie

Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on attending the seminar next weekend? I'd like to go, just curious if any of the other aspirings were planning to go, too, since it'd be great to put faces to the e-handles. Tough weekend for parents, though, since check-in is on Halloween.
http://www.bbteam.com/seminars.html
Are any of the southern ME innkeepers going to be around and up for a cup of coffee before check in?
teeth_smile.gif

If you're going to be there, I'm about 45 minutes north if you want to pop in!

If you're going to be there, I'm about 45 minutes north if you want to pop in!.
Thanks so much for the invite!
It's a lot of driving for us, but I did happen to notice you were nearby
wink_smile.gif
and would hate to pass up an opportunity to meet you and the WCI. I'll see if I can talk the driver into it!

Do you already own an inn? I believe they talk alot about financials and searching for properties. Have you seen an agenda? Peter is great and really knows his stuff, but if you have a place already, you may want to check with them about the other topics being covered.

wink_smile.gif
and would hate to pass up an opportunity to meet you and the WCI. I'll see if I can talk the driver into it!
I bet if you ask nicely, Bree will let you clean a bathroom or make a bed or two
tounge_smile.gif

Do you already own an inn? I believe they talk alot about financials and searching for properties. Have you seen an agenda? Peter is great and really knows his stuff, but if you have a place already, you may want to check with them about the other topics being covered..
We're actively looking, which is why I think this is one of the best ones for us at the moment.
Yes, I looked at the agenda, which is why we picked this over the other state and PAII seminars. You guys have helped me out with more operations-related topics than I could have hoped for! But financing's a HOT topic right now and I'm guessing we'll need all the help we can get on that front.

wink_smile.gif
I bet if you ask nicely, Bree will let you clean a bathroom or make a bed or two
tounge_smile.gif

Oh could we?! DH can chase away your early arrivals, too. He'll sit on the porch and yell at them before they can even get out of their cars.

Do you already own an inn? I believe they talk alot about financials and searching for properties. Have you seen an agenda? Peter is great and really knows his stuff, but if you have a place already, you may want to check with them about the other topics being covered..
We're actively looking, which is why I think this is one of the best ones for us at the moment.
Yes, I looked at the agenda, which is why we picked this over the other state and PAII seminars. You guys have helped me out with more operations-related topics than I could have hoped for! But financing's a HOT topic right now and I'm guessing we'll need all the help we can get on that front.
Then you SHOULD GO TO THIS ONE. He knows his stuff on pricing, financing, making offers etc etc.

Back