B&B's Declare "Fresh Not Frozen!"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[h2]
B&B's Declare "Fresh Not Frozen!"[/h2]
TSI%20berries%20%282%29.jpg

Fresh is great if you live near a year-round farmer's market. We don't.
Everything we serve was fresh once.
wink_smile.gif

We serve what's seasonal from our ONE grocery store. In the early summer we can get fresh blueberries, from a local blueberry farm, which DW then freezes for use all year. These are supplemented with "fresh" berries from the grocery store.
Also, the thing about berries, once you go to the trouble to prepare a beautiful fruit dish, there's always the idiot who forgot to tell you they can't eat berries.

MMmmmmm! I'll take one of each!
Death to doilies pop tarts!

Update on this joint blog article, the article itself was viewed close to 400 times on Innteractive inns.
There was a travel writer interested in this topic, as I contacted her on HARO in regard to "FOOD TRENDS." I shared our article, our input, our inspiration, and why B&B food trends are FRESH NOT FROZEN! She was over the moon with the information and found it intriguing. Almost not knowing that innkeepers vested so much care and attention to their breakfasts!
She has the information and a short interview, she freelances for some major magazines. I am not sure if she will end up using it, but keep those google alerts open!

Update on this joint blog article, the article itself was viewed close to 400 times on Innteractive inns.
There was a travel writer interested in this topic, as I contacted her on HARO in regard to "FOOD TRENDS." I shared our article, our input, our inspiration, and why B&B food trends are FRESH NOT FROZEN! She was over the moon with the information and found it intriguing. Almost not knowing that innkeepers vested so much care and attention to their breakfasts!
She has the information and a short interview, she freelances for some major magazines. I am not sure if she will end up using it, but keep those google alerts open!.
Here is hoping!!!

She has the information and a short interview, she freelances for some major magazines. I am not sure if she will end up using it, but keep those google alerts open!.
YES!!!! I know someone who should have been hired as the marketing person for better way to stay.
wink_smile.gif

YES!!!! I know someone who should have been hired as the marketing person for better way to stay.
wink_smile.gif

Ain't that the truth!!!

Back