B&Bs / Inns in Napa Valley

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
We're looking at taking a break for ourselves (GASP) early next year. Does anyone have any recommendations in the Napa area?
I should know where everyone is located, so I could be more targeted in my search for advice, but I'm hopeless, so I don't.
Any suggestions much appreciated.

I stayed at The Candlight Inn in Napa Valley for my innkeeping seminar several years ago. At the time, was a very nice property, not too huge (12 rooms, I think) with lovely grounds and a pool. Close to the wineries, but not in a congested area. Not within walking distance to shopping or restaurants either, though. I don't believe it is still owned by the same people. I'd recommend it.

I stayed at The Candlight Inn in Napa Valley for my innkeeping seminar several years ago. At the time, was a very nice property, not too huge (12 rooms, I think) with lovely grounds and a pool. Close to the wineries, but not in a congested area. Not within walking distance to shopping or restaurants either, though. I don't believe it is still owned by the same people. I'd recommend it..
Thanks so much. It's one of the ones I liked very much. The big down-side is exactly the one you mentioned ... not within walking distance to restaurants. We're still researching. Because we don't get away much and we have some time I'm looking for all the input I can get.

Back