B&B's Near Tampa, ST. Pete, Clearwater area

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeannineIrish

Reaction score
We are going to be traveling to Florida in January. I was able to do a Time Share week exchange in the North East Florida are in Palm Coast that will cover our stay for visiting Jacksonville, St. Augustine & Amelia Island.
We are looking for a place to stay while we visit my sister in Tampa. A B & B would be nice.
Anyone know of any out that way??

Nope, but if you need a place to hang your hat enroute to FLA drop me an email. We will be gone (Jan 22nd to 25th only) and here the rest of the time.
We are the HALFWAY point from North to South on the mid-atlantic. 30 minutes from I-81.
regular_smile.gif

Nope, but if you need a place to hang your hat enroute to FLA drop me an email. We will be gone (Jan 22nd to 25th only) and here the rest of the time.
We are the HALFWAY point from North to South on the mid-atlantic. 30 minutes from I-81.
regular_smile.gif
We are going to be taking the AutoTrain. It should be an interesting experience. Since we are going for three weeks we decided to do this rather than fly and rent a car. We also have friends in Naples, Delray Beach and Palm Bay but we will be staying with these people because they have guest rooms.
My sister in Tampa doesn't have any extra room.
Thanks for the offer. E-mail me where you are for future reference.

We've taken the auto train from the mid-Atlantic area to Florida to catch a cruise. It was fairly comfortable but I wish that I'd brought a pillow :)

We've taken the auto train from the mid-Atlantic area to Florida to catch a cruise. It was fairly comfortable but I wish that I'd brought a pillow :).
Oh, we'll have our pillows with us. And since neither hubby or I can sleep on a plane we decided to get an upgrade to a "Roomette". It is sort of like the sleeper berth's of olden days only updated. There is a compartment that has two seats that fold down to a bed at night and then an upper berth comes down to make the second bed. At least we'll be lying totally flat and it will be dark and quiet. Hopefully we'll be able to get a fairly good nights sleep.

We've taken the auto train from the mid-Atlantic area to Florida to catch a cruise. It was fairly comfortable but I wish that I'd brought a pillow :).
Oh, we'll have our pillows with us. And since neither hubby or I can sleep on a plane we decided to get an upgrade to a "Roomette". It is sort of like the sleeper berth's of olden days only updated. There is a compartment that has two seats that fold down to a bed at night and then an upper berth comes down to make the second bed. At least we'll be lying totally flat and it will be dark and quiet. Hopefully we'll be able to get a fairly good nights sleep.
We had that too when we went because we took my Mom with us. Dh & the kid got the upper berth. This was quite awhile ago. I just now remember thinking about the pillows. Maybe the train pillows were small or something? Let us know how you like it. I really want to do a big train trip sometime.

We had that too when we went because we took my Mom with us. Dh & the kid got the upper berth. This was quite awhile ago. I just now remember thinking about the pillows. Maybe the train pillows were small or something? Let us know how you like it. I really want to do a big train trip sometime.
We thinking of in the future doing a train trip from New York to Montreal and hoping that they have a "hop on hop off" policy because there are a lot of towns where we wouild like to stop along the way.
Will let everyone know how the auto train worked out. Of course we aren't going until January.

Back