B&Bs, TRIMMING THE FRILLS, SEEK TO BE A GUY THING

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to appeal to men, get ready for lots of drinking, and outfitting all of your rooms with two beds, at least.

That's in my neck of the woods. I hope it works for them the way they want it to!

Aye?
This article is not for THEM ALONE, it is for all of us to get marketing to the hairy-chested gender. :) I just blogged it from my prev mancation blog article. There are websites devoted to manly stuff to do for vacations or getaways.
Gotta shake doileyville. LOL!

We don't get a lot of solo guys on vacation, but if I did do some sort of vacation pkg I wouldn't market it as a beer fest. I'd go for the 'not the beer camp kinda guy, but still want to get away with your guy buddies?' sort of plan. We get dads who travel with their kids to 'away' games for soccer. They really like the face time with the kid. ANd they come together so the kids can get away from the dads and just hang out.

We don't get a lot of solo guys on vacation, but if I did do some sort of vacation pkg I wouldn't market it as a beer fest. I'd go for the 'not the beer camp kinda guy, but still want to get away with your guy buddies?' sort of plan. We get dads who travel with their kids to 'away' games for soccer. They really like the face time with the kid. ANd they come together so the kids can get away from the dads and just hang out..
Any notable golf courses near by?

Back