B-I-N-G-O in bed?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
This falls under the category of "Guess that stain?"
Dark ink-like spots on the blanket. A couple of them larger than my hands. I have no idea how you could get these dark ink/oil stains on a blanket other than playing bingo in bed. I am thankful it was not the quilt!
Any idea what it could be? Yes, I smelled it, I had to, and it had no scent. The guests were very caucasian, so it was not some sort of heavy hair product. WAIT! Unless he had one of those spray on hair cans to conceal baldness! When I saw him his hair was sandy brown tho. But I did not see them at check in, they got in very late and had breakfast delivered both mornings! Could it be this? or this?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I have had the spray on tans junk all voer the shower, makeup, acne stuff stain and bleach, but this would be a first!

I had a guest with sandy brown hair who told me he dyes it. (It never ceases to amaze what people will tell me... I guess we're like hair dressers in that regard.)
=)
Kk.

There are plenty of men who do, why they tell people is odd. There hair is a diff shade every time you see them. "Just for men" but this is the first time it has done this, if this is what it is. ugh. I sure hope it comes out.

We had guests about a month ago for their anniversary. We thought they were the sweetest couple until that is I went to clean their room.
They must of thought celebrating was dying each others hair and not cleaning up their mess. The hair dye boxes were in the garbage to prove it. Hair dye all over the sink, toilet, jacuzzi tub, floor and yes pillow cases cause they did have to sleep after all of that. It took a lot of cleaning to get it all off and well bleaching the heck out of the pillow cases didn't even work.....garbage.

We had guests about a month ago for their anniversary. We thought they were the sweetest couple until that is I went to clean their room.
They must of thought celebrating was dying each others hair and not cleaning up their mess. The hair dye boxes were in the garbage to prove it. Hair dye all over the sink, toilet, jacuzzi tub, floor and yes pillow cases cause they did have to sleep after all of that. It took a lot of cleaning to get it all off and well bleaching the heck out of the pillow cases didn't even work.....garbage..
OH MY!! Interesting way to celebrate!!!
potty-mouth.gif

I can't believe someone would be that disrespectful of someone else's property! AMAZING!!! It would never dawn on me in a million years to color my hair while staying somewhere....no matter how bad it looked:-(

They must of thought celebrating was dying each others hair and not cleaning up their mess. The hair dye boxes were in the garbage to prove it. Hair dye all over the sink, toilet, jacuzzi tub, floor and yes pillow cases cause they did have to sleep after all of that. It took a lot of cleaning to get it all off and well bleaching the heck out of the pillow cases didn't even work.....garbage..
knowlesl said:
They must of thought celebrating was dying each others hair and not cleaning up their mess. The hair dye boxes were in the garbage to prove it. Hair dye all over the sink, toilet, jacuzzi tub, floor and yes pillow cases cause they did have to sleep after all of that. It took a lot of cleaning to get it all off and well bleaching the heck out of the pillow cases didn't even work.....garbage.
Maybe they were on the run....
smileystooges.gif

pens or markers that leaked all over? an extra ink cartridge that leaked?

An order from the all-night take-out octopus restaurant down the street?
wink_smile.gif

Back