"Baby its COLD outside"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 degrees here at 6 a.m. Now up to 20 and not going up much higher today. In the single digits tonight. We have a light dusting of snow on the ground and it's very pretty but I'm not ready for winter yet.
sad_smile.gif

I guess I'll stop complaining about our 42. But that's dang chilly for the Gulf Coast!

Yeah, at 24 F I can't compete with you northerners, but to be our first night below freezing this winter, it hits pretty hard.
And Nov. 13?? Christmas in just 6 weeks? Where did the fall go?

I did not look at the temp this morning - it ts cold! nWe had almost 3 inches of snor. The black ice was the biggest problem last night. Sun is out. Will be in the 30s today I think.

Ahhh, my favorite time of year is arriving. A cold front is blowing through. It's 75° so far today. It's going to go all the way down to 70 tonight. Maybe I'll turn off the air conditioning and open the windows tonight.
devil_smile.gif

Had a couple of frosts last week, but it's turned milder this week. They did start skiing in the Scottish mountains last weekend, earliest start for 5 years.

Back