Bath & Body Works Soaps

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
Bath & Body Works has their pump soaps on sale. The aromatherapy foam soaps which are a slightly larger bottle were also on sale, 5 for $15 or 7 for $20. Picked a bunch up for the guest rooms. Guests love them here and I have bar soap at the sink too. Lots of other things too for sale. I think there's free shipping and you can find an online coupon.

We've used the Eucalyptus Spearmint hand soap since we opened. We always take advantage of these sales.

Is this their BIG SALE? Or did I miss the entire thing this year? :-( I always stock up on the glycerine bar soaps for $1 and I thought I missed it.

Is this their BIG SALE? Or did I miss the entire thing this year? :-( I always stock up on the glycerine bar soaps for $1 and I thought I missed it..
Nope, this isn't one of their big semi-annual sales but at 7 for $20, that's one of the best prices on the hand pump soaps. I bought a mixture of the foam disinfectant ones and the aromatherapy ones. The foam seems to work better here than the liquid. I haven't been getting their coupons in the mail for awhile, so I made sure that they had that info too :)

Is this their BIG SALE? Or did I miss the entire thing this year? :-( I always stock up on the glycerine bar soaps for $1 and I thought I missed it..
Nope, this isn't one of their big semi-annual sales but at 7 for $20, that's one of the best prices on the hand pump soaps. I bought a mixture of the foam disinfectant ones and the aromatherapy ones. The foam seems to work better here than the liquid. I haven't been getting their coupons in the mail for awhile, so I made sure that they had that info too :)
Samster said:
I only get the coupons after I had purchased 3 dozen hand soaps etc at their half yearly sale. Like I need more? Jeepers, I buy enough to last til the next sale.

my guest LOVE, LOVE the aromatherapy soaps from BBW. Thanks for the info!!

Samster said:
I only get the coupons after I had purchased 3 dozen hand soaps etc at their half yearly sale. Like I need more? Jeepers, I buy enough to last til the next sale.
booo hooo...and I missed it. ANd I am starting to run low on my gylcerine soaps:-(

Samster said:
I missed the sale which is why I was surprised when I saw the giant sign yesterday for the hand soaps! I don't need anymore for awhile either...especially with no guests!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!
cry_smile.gif

Next year, I think we'll close in August and become hermits....

Samster said:
booo hooo...and I missed it. ANd I am starting to run low on my gylcerine soaps:-(
catlady said:
I don't remember seeing the glycerine bar soaps in a year or so

my guest LOVE, LOVE the aromatherapy soaps from BBW. Thanks for the info!!.
In 3+ years, I've used perhaps 2 bottles in 1 room. Haven't offered it in the new room, with a smaller vanity, yet. We a;so offer Dial pump, which goes faster.
C

does the antibacterial foam soap on sale have triclosan in it? i can't use it.
sad_smile.gif
i can't find an ingredient list on line. thanks.

sad_smile.gif
i can't find an ingredient list on line. thanks..
Yes it does have triclosan in it :-( I just checked several of the bottles I have. Sorry.

sad_smile.gif
i can't find an ingredient list on line. thanks..
How did you figure out that triclosan was the ingredient that gave you problems?

trial and error. reading the ingredient lists ... it's been in many antibacterial soaps for years. my fingers actually split at the tips, like several, tiny, painful paper cuts. being careless on occasion, i'd use someone's soap and the 'paper cuts' would return. and THEN i'd check the ingredients.
it's also found in some toothpastes and deoderants. and in some dish detergents (or it was) talk about pain! little paper cuts on the underarms is horrid! newest research i've read shows it as a possible carcinogen.
so now, i know better. i read the labels and stay far away.

WOW! Bath and Body hand soap? I hope its bolted down!
When I splurge on that soap I develop a temporary hand washing fetish
teeth_smile.gif

Back