Bathroom Cleaning products/supplies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunne

Reaction score
My hubby is super sensitive to smells. He is struggling to find a bathroom cleaner that he can stand and that actually works. What are your favorites? Mostly for showers and counters. Thanks!

No particular brands, but if you look for green cleaning products they are generally unscented. You can also go to the CDC website to look at their N list of cleaners for COVID.

Gomez does the bathrooms here and he sneezes the whole time, so no sense telling you what he uses. ;-)

My hubby is super sensitive to smells. He is struggling to find a bathroom cleaner that he can stand and that actually works. What are your favorites? Mostly for showers and counters. Thanks!

We tend to use 409 cleaner, although difficult to obtain lately, works well and also made health inspector happy as it ranked well in his information

We tend to use 409 cleaner, although difficult to obtain lately, works well and also made health inspector happy as it ranked well in his information
They are using this at my PT’s office and there’s no scent, so that’s a good option.

Our local janitorial supplier has great stuff - cleaners, disinfectants, etc...usually no smell. They also sell stuff as case lots or smaller quantities depending on what it is and what we need! It was a great find!

Try Ecolab or Procter & Gamble products. These are the two companies used at most hospitals and hotels. Both companies have products that kill Covid-19 within few minutes.

I have been using Melaluka products for over a decade. Their disinfectant just got EPA certified for Covid. The bathroom cleaner is based on lemon (works great on coffee pots too). The kitchen (409) cleaner is based on thyme so you can spray it around your food. I use this because I have environmental allergies. And my hands don't dry out or crack at all EVER. Dish soap is great....lots of products. Some pricey. Bar soap is worth it though. I just get cleaning, shampoo, soap and stuff. It is multi-level but you don't have to sell. I keep up my 35 minimum points for $60-$90 a month, including tax and shipping. Matches my useage for 8 rooms, plus my house, my manager's apartment too. And there is extra to splurge on when you want to. Great for gifts.

Back