BBOnline.com Predicts the Hottest Bed & Breakfast Vacation Destinations for 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone need a crystal ball to identify the busy times for any of those locations? DUH! The annual festivals? Yes, they are probably already booked for those! Anyone near a Civil War activity (if they are with it) is already trumpeting their historic connection from now to 2015. Portland, Maine was the only surprise to me - but I am not familiar with it - all the others are nationally known places.

Portland, Maine was a surprise to me, too. It is an up and coming food destination. But Spring? Not sure why Spring.

Apparently, no one is travelling outside of the US. France, the largest tourist destination in the world... not on the list. England, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. Seems that the list needs to be renamed. Of course, it could be self-serving, they have one listing in Barbados, 28 in Canada, 5 in Mexico, 1 in St-Lucia and 2 in the USVI. It seems the rest world is quite a spartan place to be. (Which is exactly what I think is wrong with their business model, want to call themselves a reference and forget that there is a heck of a lot to reference.

Yes, it should be titled "The Top US Bed and Breakfast Destinations"
They should also note that the St. Patrick's Day festival in Savannah is good for 20 somethings, -not older. It's a drunkfest.
I love Savannah, but not on St. Paddy's Day
We here in Charlottesville are lucky to find our town on the list!
Riki

Apparently, no one is travelling outside of the US. France, the largest tourist destination in the world... not on the list. England, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. Seems that the list needs to be renamed. Of course, it could be self-serving, they have one listing in Barbados, 28 in Canada, 5 in Mexico, 1 in St-Lucia and 2 in the USVI. It seems the rest world is quite a spartan place to be. (Which is exactly what I think is wrong with their business model, want to call themselves a reference and forget that there is a heck of a lot to reference..
There was also am article the #1 voted Best B&B in America. Voted by who? I had never heard of the B&B before...it is all relative. I was voted #1 on Trip Advisor, in my town, I am the only one, really, in my town.
tounge_smile.gif

Apparently, no one is travelling outside of the US. France, the largest tourist destination in the world... not on the list. England, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. Seems that the list needs to be renamed. Of course, it could be self-serving, they have one listing in Barbados, 28 in Canada, 5 in Mexico, 1 in St-Lucia and 2 in the USVI. It seems the rest world is quite a spartan place to be. (Which is exactly what I think is wrong with their business model, want to call themselves a reference and forget that there is a heck of a lot to reference..
There was also am article the #1 voted Best B&B in America. Voted by who? I had never heard of the B&B before...it is all relative. I was voted #1 on Trip Advisor, in my town, I am the only one, really, in my town.
tounge_smile.gif

Yeah, I've never been asked to vote for the 'best of' B&B no matter how many places I've stayed.

Back