BBOnline: Yay or Nay?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blogged: https://www.innspiring.com/resources/bb-directories/bbonline-worth-it-or-not
:D.
Seems decent to me...
Google Page Rank: Page Six
Daily Views: 63,400
Comes out to 55 cents a day if you go with the basic $199 package. Pretty good marketing dollars for the amount of potential guests.

*I thought I was editing my other post with the above, but it didn't work out that way....sorry :(
63.4k views and supposedly 5.2k B&Bs. Let's assume that somehow magically the views are evenly distributed, that's 12 views per day. But we know that they aren't.
Did you know that .55% of all their views are coming from people looking up "French Toast"? .33% are looking up Breakfast casseroles and .25% are looking up pastry recipes and that's their 3rd, 4th and 5th most significant searches? Waffles at .19% is 8th. And believe it or not, only .78% are looking for "bed and breakfast"
I would be happier to see that they are spending some of the income they are getting on PPC, but nope, it doesn't look that way. So, where are they spending their advertising money.... because frankly, they should be selling more than simply their traffic from Google.

Back