bed and breakfast near york/lancaster pa?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four at four forty four

Reaction score
hello fellow innkeepers! my mom and i are traveling to the york/lancaster PA area this weekend and are looking for a room with two beds for friday evening. my nephew is celebrating his forth birthday on saturday. can anyone out there help?
thanks a million!!

I'm in Lancaster and my Victoria Suite has a queen bed and a twin daybed. Would that work for you?.
And super breakfasts!
I was going to recommend you but couldn't find where you had more than one bed, I did see occup 3 on that room!

Thank you soooo much for a quick reponse. I actually found another bed and breakfast in the area after an extensive search for a room with two beds and in my price range.
you do have a beautiful place 'aussie innkeeper' - thanks again - and hopefully another time!
all the best!

If they're here in Lancaster, I probably know them. I'm sure you'll have a delightful stay! And...our 'pricerange' for fellow innmates is ALWAYS negotiable.
wink_smile.gif

4 year-old birthdays what fun! When the world looks so grand in your eyes, what a fun time in a kid's life!

Back