Bed OR Breakfast

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Kay Nein

Reaction score
That commercial plays alot here. I vote neutral. They picked breakfast, so they didn't get a bed. Waffle pillows, anyone?

Generic

Reaction score
I thought it was funny... makes you appreciate having BOTH.

Arks

Reaction score
And it looked like a nice, well maintained old house. That's a good thing to show.
Plus anything that reminds people that B&Bs are out there, and people are staying at them, is a good thing.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Hey I saw that one too!
"I like AND better"
Hey I didn't think the house was a B&B, I thought the image in his mind was the B&B, the house was theirs. That was how I interpreted it.

JBloggs

Reaction score
And it looked like a nice, well maintained old house. That's a good thing to show.
Plus anything that reminds people that B&Bs are out there, and people are staying at them, is a good thing..
This is what it says below the video:
A couple loading their Escape wonder what it would be like to spend an evening at a bed or breakfast. Youre either exhausted face down in your omelet or starving and well-rested. OR says choose. And says have it all. Thats why Ford is an AND company.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plus anything that reminds people that B&Bs are out there, and people are staying at them, is a good thing..
This is what it says below the video:
A couple loading their Escape wonder what it would be like to spend an evening at a bed or breakfast. Youre either exhausted face down in your omelet or starving and well-rested. OR says choose. And says have it all. Thats why Ford is an AND company.
That is how I saw it.

Copperhead

Reaction score
I saw it as more positive than negative - that is IF people are really LISTENING which is a problem with commercials! The first time I really didn't listen and didn't get it.
AND is better - in B&B's for sure!!!