Bed size

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of old people are sleeping in the same matrimonal bed! They are not like us youngin's who move around and buy new stuff. If anything, the 75-90 age group are the full-bed crowd. Probably use the same sheets too..
Joey Bloggs said:
Plenty of old people are sleeping in the same matrimonal bed! They are not like us youngin's who move around and buy new stuff. If anything, the 75-90 age group are the full-bed crowd. Probably use the same sheets too.
You know what I remember from when we moved when I was a kid? My mother crying because her wedding set wouldn't fit in the new house and she had to leave it behind. They slept on a pullout couch for 5 years until I left home. (Partly the reason I left- guilt.)
They'd still have that set if it had fit in the new house. I still have the first bed I ever bought myself. Double because I couldn't afford a queen. But I was single so who cared. Spouse still has the same bedroom set he bought with his first wife. It's in the spare room. We were going to give it all to the grandson but he sleeps in the laundry room. So, we're hanging on to it until things get better and they can move to a bigger apt where it will fit.

Back