Bedan dBreakf ast.com uses adsense?!?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
Now they have adsense on their site. I get they are trying to make money but someone should explain to them how surfers operate.
Look below the B&B.
http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/zumbrota-minnesota.html
PS if this is old news I am sorry. Just noticed it.

Oh gheez and what is one that shows up : Treatment for Clergy..just the kind of link you want on your B & B listing page. :-(

Oh gheez and what is one that shows up : Treatment for Clergy..just the kind of link you want on your B & B listing page. :-(.
I don't see ads (love Firefox) so when anyone mentions this I go and look on IE. Some of the ads are downright WRONG to have on ANY lodging page. Bed bug ads? REALLY? For awhile I think I was getting ads for disease prevention on my page.

Well known that they do. They also advertize on adwords, sometimes even using the name of your B&B. Which is a good reason to trademark your name, so you can ask google to ban anyone else's usage of it.

And they have the gall to ask WHY we drop bandb.
Last week on the PAII Forum, I was castigated because I said I would not even consider using any of the bandb products. It was a case of shock that I wouldnot consider something from one of the big players in the industry? I reminded the person it is no longer the bandbdotcom of days of yore. Did not bother mentioning the insults slung at us here by the original owner.

Yeah they have an adword campaign on my name. Knew that. They are paying top buck to get people and then giving them away for pennies. I wonder why they are doing reverse arbitrage. Smart fellows over there.

Back