BedandBreakfast.com webinar?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard anything either - and I am a member. Please someone - Bree / John...provide info!

I haven't heard anything either - and I am a member. Please someone - Bree / John...provide info!.
I got an email, which I no longer have (sorry) about a webinar today that's about 'Selling the value of B&B's over hotels.' Log onto your account and see if there is anything in there about innkeeping webinars. You could always call them as well. It starts at noon EST.

I got the e-mail announcement and my listing expired in Feb. I also got an e-mail asking me to update my credit card info as the current card is expiring this month. No, I am not updating info on a Directory I dropped.

I got the e-mail announcement and my listing expired in Feb. I also got an e-mail asking me to update my credit card info as the current card is expiring this month. No, I am not updating info on a Directory I dropped..
Thanks for your interest in our new webinars -- they're still in beta, so we're now offering them to member inns only, testing different regions to see what the interest is. We are working on a program for non-members, but I don’t have the details yet.
Today's webinar on "Selling the Value of Your Inn" is fully subscribed with the max we're allowed to take, but will be repeated next month on May 12, from 1-2 CDT. We'll also be doing a free member webinar next week on the value of reviews; it will be from 1-2 pm CDT, on Wednesday, April 22, and will be repeated on May 19 from 11-12 CDT. If are interested please email [COLOR= blue][email protected][/COLOR] for a registration email. Since these are off to such a good start, we have plans to do more on other topics, so let us know if you're interested.
Thanks!
Sandy

I got the e-mail announcement and my listing expired in Feb. I also got an e-mail asking me to update my credit card info as the current card is expiring this month. No, I am not updating info on a Directory I dropped..
Thanks for your interest in our new webinars -- they're still in beta, so we're now offering them to member inns only, testing different regions to see what the interest is. We are working on a program for non-members, but I don’t have the details yet.
Today's webinar on "Selling the Value of Your Inn" is fully subscribed with the max we're allowed to take, but will be repeated next month on May 12, from 1-2 CDT. We'll also be doing a free member webinar next week on the value of reviews; it will be from 1-2 pm CDT, on Wednesday, April 22, and will be repeated on May 19 from 11-12 CDT. If are interested please email [COLOR= blue][email protected][/COLOR] for a registration email. Since these are off to such a good start, we have plans to do more on other topics, so let us know if you're interested.
Thanks!
Sandy
Thanks, Sandy, but I am no longer a bandb.com member. I DO plan to renew my Webervaions - when I get my new credit card.

Thanks!
Sandy
SandySoule said:
Thanks!
Sandy
Sandy, are these emails sent to just a select group of members? I certainly did not recieve the email for the one today or the ones next week. Do the emails state that only a certain number are able to participate? I am pretty new to B&B.com.

Thanks!
Sandy
SandySoule said:
Thanks!
Sandy
Sandy, are these emails sent to just a select group of members? I certainly did not recieve the email for the one today or the ones next week. Do the emails state that only a certain number are able to participate? I am pretty new to B&B.com.
Yes, we are just testing different regions -- we are capped as to the number of folks who can dial in to the free 800 number on a single webinar -- we had over 100 signups today! So we just sent it to a portion of the membership. If you want to sign up for the May Webinars, just email us as noted.
Thanks for your interest!
Sandy

Thanks!
Sandy
embaressed_smile.gif
SandySoule said:
Thanks!
Sandy
I did get the one for the reviews on the 22nd, signed up and am looking forward to it...just hope I don't forget

Thanks!
Sandy
embaressed_smile.gif
SandySoule said:
Thanks!
Sandy
I did get the one for the reviews on the 22nd, signed up and am looking forward to it...just hope I don't forget
Great! We'll send you a reminder email closer to the date.

Thanks!
Sandy
embaressed_smile.gif
SandySoule said:
Thanks!
Sandy
Mooseberry Inn said:
embaressed_smile.gif
SandySoule said:
Thanks!
Sandy
I would have to say not to worry about remembering- I got something like 6-7 reminders in 2 days. (I DID put it on my calendar so I got an alert.)

BTW, if you DO get an invite to one of these webinars, it was pretty good. They need a little work, these are the first ones, but they could be very good online 'classes'.

Back