BedBreakfastTraveler.com Online Marketing and Booking

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bedbreakfasttraveler.com is a full-service bed and breakfast booking service that is unlike all the rest. Bedbreakfasttraveler.com services all of the online booking and marketing needs for B&B accommodations of all types.
How is Bedbreakfasttraveler.com different?
If you've read the profiles of some of the other bed and breakfast services listed on this website, you already know about the standard features including free membership, no complicated contracts, free calendar allocations, no billings, etc. Yes, Bedbreakfasttraveler.com offers all of that. But, we also offer an array of services that no other provider offers.
Only Bedbreakfasttraveler.com offers these unique and valuable services that other providers cannot:
1) Industry low commission rate of 8% on bookings (virtually all of the other services charge 10% or more).
2) Industry low commission rate of 1.9% on bookings you accept from YOUR own website.
3) Fully integrated booking engine for your website, enabling you to feature not only online availability, but true instant booking and guest reviews on your website (all in multiple languages).
4) Ability to accept credit cards on your very own website (no other provider can offer this service). Collect up to 100% of your guest's bill via credit card. Even if you cannot obtain credit card collection capabilities from your own location, due to location, regulation, or other reasons, Bedbreakfasttraveler.com offers you the opportunity to accept credit cards.
5) Full Cancellation and No-Show Protection for bookings you accept from your own website, via Bedbreakfasttraveler's fully integrated booking engine.
6) If you don't want to maintain a calendar and use instant booking, use the bed and breakfast industry's only fully-automated "request-basis" booking method as an alternative.
The list goes on and on. Bedbreakfasttraveler.com also even offers some nice to have, but very important features like unlimited photos on your own customized profile webpage on our network. To learn more, read how Bedbreakfasttraveler.com offers more intelligent online marketing for your bed and breakfast.
Don't Pay More
Bed and breakfast managers need to maximize every bit of their profit margin, especially in today's complex global economy. Why pay more for other bed and breakfast booking services, when Bedbreakfasttraveler.com offers the same, and many one-of-a-kind features, for less. Simply stated, this is why Bedbreakfasttraveler.com is the fastest growing network of bed and breakfasts online today. Feel free to try the other services. Then come to Bedbreakfasttraveler.com, where you can improve your profit margin. Why pay 10% or more for bookings when you can pay only 8% at Bedbreakfasttraveler.com? Why pay 5-10% or more for a booking engine on your website, when you can pay only 1.9% with Bedbreakfasttraveler.com.
Guaranteed Economics
If you currently use another provider's service, please contact Bedbreakfasttraveler.com. We guarantee that we can offer the same or improved service for better economics. All you need to do is contact us and ask. Contact info@instantworldbooking com for information.
Get Listed Today
To submit your listing, Click Here[URL="http://www.bedbreakfasttraveler.com/listings/add_listing.php"]http://www.bedbreakfasttraveler.com/listings/add_listing.php[/URL]. Or, proceed to the following page:

Visit Our Homepage: http://www.bedbreakfasttraveler.com
See Bed and breakfast Search and Book: http://www.bedbreakfasttraveler.com/search/search_hotels.php
See Bed and breakfast Reviews: http://www.bedbreakfasttraveler.com/reviews/search_reviews.php

OH NO...ANother one!!! reading this on sure looks spammy to me. Lets move this out of here please.

OH NO...ANother one!!! reading this on sure looks spammy to me. Lets move this out of here please..
It's in the right spot. The perfect place for kicking the tires. ;)

OH NO...ANother one!!! reading this on sure looks spammy to me. Lets move this out of here please..
it may be the right spot, but I don't think all that garbage should be allowed.
cry_smile.gif
A link to the site with a sentence would be ok, but this is spam in my opinion..ugh

it may be the right spot, but I don't think all that garbage should be allowed.
cry_smile.gif
A link to the site with a sentence would be ok, but this is spam in my opinion..ugh
It is spam, but it is on topic and related to our niche. I agree, the style is pretty bad with all the text run together, but I'll leave it for people to decide the merits of the approach and the product.
If I make it disappear, it saves us from having to read it, but it also makes it impossible for anyone approached by this company to find out what other innkeepers have to say about it.
It is not our job to make it look better by cleaning up their presentation. Some choose to enter the pool with a well planned and executed dive and make no splash, while others land with a bit of a belly-flop. They each draw their own spotlight
shades_smile.gif

True dat, Swirt.
You post your stuff on here, and you are just asking for scrutiny and differing opinions. IMO, most of these directory sites learn alot from exposing themselves on here....I know, as a webmaster, I have!

True dat, Swirt.
You post your stuff on here, and you are just asking for scrutiny and differing opinions. IMO, most of these directory sites learn alot from exposing themselves on here....I know, as a webmaster, I have!.
Little Blue said:
True dat, Swirt.
You post your stuff on here, and you are just asking for scrutiny and differing opinions. IMO, most of these directory sites learn alot from exposing themselves on here....I know, as a webmaster, I have!
yeah baybeee expose away!

Well thank you for the commentary. Apologies for the run-on text. It wasn't entered that way, but somehow when it was copied much of the formatting was removed.
In any case, we invite all comments, criticisms, complements, etc. Most of all, if you are in the B&B business, we invite you to compare our services with others you may be using, including cost, and decide for yourself where the value is.
There's a blog on the BedBreakfastTraveler.com site, and if you are so inclined, you can also comment there or introduce discussion items that you feel are important. You can also post your B&B videos there. We won't post the link here, if you think that is spammy. But again, we appreciate your comments.

Back