Bedding advice For ME not the B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried Comphy products? I saw this quilted blanket of theirs at a B&B conference and was impressed. I am thinking of getting a set of this microfiber stuff to try myself and see how it goes.
Quilted_Blankets_4acf21a7b65b6.jpg
I use the sample they sent on my own bed (which is what they want you to do) but honestly I prefer the 100% cotton percale that can get crisp when ironed. The sheets are pretty, and practically wrinkle-free but I have never been crazy about that microfiber feel and still don't care for it. But that's just me, lots of innkeepers love it and the Inn at R iverbed has sold several sets to guests.
Thanks for that, Jeanne. I also can't get past that 100% cotton feel, but I'll probably just give the sheets a try anyway. Was it a free sample? I seem to remember an email about samples, but I can't find it on either computer.
Yes, they had sent a card to the inn offering a free sample set of sheets. I'm sure if you call they'll send you some. I switched to Turkish Towels that way - Barton sent a duo of sample towels to us before one of our conferences. You never know - you might love them.

I just bought a year-round goose down comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond for $79.20 (with a 20% off coupon). It was in the "discontinued" pile right next to the exact same "new" one that was priced at $199.00. Same exact comforter, different color packaging for $100.00 less! Crazy! But I am happy!!
regular_smile.gif
Country Girl said:
year-round goose down comforter
Y'all are giving away your co-ordinates.
confused_smile.gif
Nothing southuhn about year-round goose down, unless your a goose.
Joey Bloggs said:
Country Girl said:
year-round goose down comforter
Y'all are giving away your co-ordinates.
confused_smile.gif
Nothing southuhn about year-round goose down, unless your a goose.
Yes, and we've been known to use them in July!!! Last July 4 was so cold and rainy here we had a fire going in the inside fireplace and toasted s'mores indoors. Give me a hot, humid, summer anytime!

The Company Store has some nice Down Blankets that are machine washable. I love them. They are lightweight but just warm enough.

Back