BeeKind products

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just got my free samples of BeeKind from Gilchrist & Soames. These are the ones in the paper 'bottles'. Neat packaging. I tried the hand lotion. Nice scent but too strong for me.
As to the paper packaging. It's nice but I can see where it would be more wasteful of the PRODUCT in it than the plastic. You can't reseal this. So no one would take it with them. They stand up nicely so I have the opened hand lotion on my desk and I'm not worried about it spilling. But, I can't seal it up and toss it in a drawer to give to my daughter. I have to use it or throw it away.
WIth the plastic bottle, I could open it up, sniff and say, 'Nope, can't use this it smells too strong,' and then close it up again and put it back on the shelf in the bathroom (if I were staying someplace).
However, if anyone is looking for SMALLER soaps, she sent me several different 'lines' and the soaps come in a .6 oz size, so smaller than the 1 oz size I buy now. Much better for one nighters than the larger soaps. Price point being between $.19-$.22, which is decent. We tend to have folks who open the soap and never use it, even tho it is wrapped in paper so very easy to give it the sniff test without unwrapping.

Thanks for the info. You are getting them directly from the company ? Or are you getting them from someone else?
So are you switching to the soaps?

Thanks for the info. You are getting them directly from the company ? Or are you getting them from someone else?
So are you switching to the soaps?.
I got the products directly from Amanda Hines at G&S. (And, yes, I forgot to put the link in my first post!) We have not yet decided to switch as I also have an email in to the girl in town who owns Casco Bay Soaps to see what her pricing is for all natural soaps. Plus, with her, it's more likely I can get a 'branded' soap that's just mine.

So are you switching to the soaps?.
I got the products directly from Amanda Hines at G&S. (And, yes, I forgot to put the link in my first post!) We have not yet decided to switch as I also have an email in to the girl in town who owns Casco Bay Soaps to see what her pricing is for all natural soaps. Plus, with her, it's more likely I can get a 'branded' soap that's just mine.
Bree said:
I think using Casco Bay Soaps would be neat since you can say they are locally made! I just checked out her website and she has neat scents. She also has a link on her blog to your blog, did you know that?

I've gotten the sample of the shampoo body bar and really like it - we still have another case of soap to go thru before we start ordering anything else, but I am leaning towards that product.

i used the combined shampoo body bar and actually loved it! Not sure if guests would 'get it' tho.

Back