Been MIA for a while

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Hello All,
I've been MIA for a while because the thought of NOT being an Innkeeper has made me very depressed, so I thought that I will always be an Innkeeper in my heart, and if I can find a position in an Inn that would just make me jump for joy.
We have decided to sell our guest house to save our main house. Don't know really how that will go, but after much thought and much heartache we don't see any other way. If we don't sell it I don't know what will happen.
We have been searching for an Innkeeping position and have several ads in several websites but have not really had any bites lately. Been missing all my fellow innkeepers lately hope all is well. Under a blanket of snow here in Southern WV and still cold.
Would love if anyone has any other ideas let me know.
Thanks..:)

Wanna move to Bay City, MI? Someone there is looking for permanent Innkeepers for a 7 room Inn - let me know and I'll send you the contact information.

Wanna move to Bay City, MI? Someone there is looking for permanent Innkeepers for a 7 room Inn - let me know and I'll send you the contact information..
Yes, would love the info and hey-dont have any ties here-next adventure to MI--I'm up for that if I can keep my job as an Innkeeper...let me know...

Best of luck to you Birdwatcher! You might want to check the forum at bb.com...if you haven't already. They usually have quite a few Inns posting job openings.

Best of luck to you Birdwatcher! You might want to check the forum at bb.com...if you haven't already. They usually have quite a few Inns posting job openings..
Little Blue said:
Best of luck to you Birdwatcher! You might want to check the forum at bb.com...if you haven't already. They usually have quite a few Inns posting job openings.
Also, bbteam.com
They have a needs/wants tab- they have had quite a few innkeeper postings in the past

Thanks everyone, I have a posting in the BBteam.com and occaionally will check the other sites.

Back