Before and after

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Recoverd one of the chairs we have in the living room at the 'game table'.
chairs_0.JPG
The floral is the new one...in person it's not pink, it's red.
As I found out when I removed the tacks from the old one, it used to be forest green. It's been sitting in the window so long it's now pea soup green!

Wow! Very cool! The new one is a million times nicer.
I was just discussing with dh that when this houseful of guests leave we need to get on the stick and chip away at our project list while the house is empty...
=)
Kk.

Nice looking chairs and you did a nice job at recovering, looks very professional.

Wow! Very cool! The new one is a million times nicer.
I was just discussing with dh that when this houseful of guests leave we need to get on the stick and chip away at our project list while the house is empty...
=)
Kk..
This was one of last year's projects...as I was putting the living room back together yesterday, I just said, 'It's time,' and dragged the chairs over to my side (where there's heat!).
I would not do this to all the chairs I have (these are the same chairs as the dining room). It took forever to hammer those little tacks in some semblance of a nice line. (Hubs despaired of my ever getting it and took the hammer and did it himself.) We decided that there must be some tool we don't know about for lining up the tacks and hammering them in at the same time.

LOVE the new fabric.
Found a steal at TJ Max yesterday. The ironing boards in the rooms needed new covers. They had GORGEOUS Waverly covers on sale. I know it's a small thing, but they look beautiful. Now, my closets have the appropriate dark or light wood hangers, padded hangers that match the rooms and matching ironing board covers.
I know, I know - a ridiculously small detail, but they needed recoving anyway and now they look really fabulous.

LOVE the new fabric.
Found a steal at TJ Max yesterday. The ironing boards in the rooms needed new covers. They had GORGEOUS Waverly covers on sale. I know it's a small thing, but they look beautiful. Now, my closets have the appropriate dark or light wood hangers, padded hangers that match the rooms and matching ironing board covers.
I know, I know - a ridiculously small detail, but they needed recoving anyway and now they look really fabulous..
The TJ Maxx down here? I should go. The fabric I used for the chairs is Waverly.

LOVE the new fabric.
I know, I know - a ridiculously small detail, but they needed recoving anyway and now they look really fabulous..
The TJ Maxx down here? I should go. The fabric I used for the chairs is Waverly.
We went to the one in Brunswick, which is the smallest, most limited TJM,
.... "so if they .. had them there, they'll have them .. anywhere ... it's up to you Miss Bree, Miss Bree!!!!! "

LOVE the new fabric.
The Tipsy Butler said:
I know, I know - a ridiculously small detail, but they needed recoving anyway and now they look really fabulous.
The difference between really fine and truly amazing is in the tiny details.
=)
Kk.

Back